Panasonic Phone System in Cambridge
Network Telecom is a certified reseller of Panasonic Phone Systems in Cambridge. This means we offer full installation, support, and hardware sales of all Panasonic telephone system hardware. In addition, we can provide your staff with comprehensive Panasonic hardware training and consulting to help them maximize their productivity by ensuring that they are able to get the most from all of the features of your Panasonic system. Network Telecom also offers same day parts, labour, and technical support for all Panasonic hardware.
Network Telecom has been a business telecommunication industry leader for almost 40 years. We’ve experienced the countless innovations and changes of the information age during this time, and this has allowed us to become Cambridge’s premier provider of integrated communications solutions. Contact us today to find out how we can help you improve your telecommunications system.
Benefits Of A Panasonic Phone System In Cambridge
Network Telecom understands how important reliable communication is to your organization. That is why we only partner with the top providers of business collaboration and communication solutions. For more than half a century, Panasonic has been a worldwide leader in business communications. Their high-quality electronics have earned them a reputation for reliability and trust. Some of the great advantages of choosing a Panasonic phone system include the following:
- 30 years experience manufacturing communications products
- Over 100 million phones produced to date
- Global leader in business communications
- Some of the industry’s highest reliability rates
- Compatible with most PDA’s
- An industry-leading two-year warranty on SIP, IP, and Digital models
- A one-year warranty on all cordless models
- Up to seven years total coverage available on Business Communication Server products with optional extended warranty.
These are only a few of the benefits of installing a Panasonic phone system in Waterloo.
I am so pleased with the service and the system your team installed. Every one of you did an outstanding job just as you promised and just as I had heard. You never let me down one step of the way.
Joe Cayen, Canadian Tire, Smith Falls branch
Panasonic Phone Models
Another great advantage of purchasing a Panasonic phone system is the wide range of phone models available. The price of each system will vary depending on your business’ particular needs and situation. Network Telecom offers the most competitive prices in the market, so contact us today for a free quote. The following is a list of the most popular models businesses select:
The TGP Series of phones is perfect for businesses wishing to take full advantage of cloud communication. It is the ideal solution for businesses that have up to 8 phones.
The following is a list of some of the features of the TGP Series. Click here for complete specifications.
- combine any eight Panasonic cordless or desktop DECT phones including the KX-TPA65, KX-UDT121, or KX-UDT131
- cordless handset models include a full duplex hands free mode and headset support
- The KX-UDT121 also has built-in Bluetooth® support to use a wireless headset
- The KX-UDT131 phone provides IP65-level dust and water resistance
- cordless models detect and reduce noise in high-traffic environments
- KX-TPA65 desktop DECT phone will function wirelessly as long as it has access to an electrical outlet and retain a range of desktop functionality
The UTG series gives businesses Unified Communications capabilities. It’s expandable, has advanced features, and is affordably priced.
Here is a summary of some of the great features of the UTG Series. For a complete list of specifications, click here.
- full 5-inch color graphical LCD touch screen on the KX-UTG300 model for easy operation and simple navigation
- ability to view mail and check schedules in a calendar with the KX-UTG300
- fully compatible with the leading hosted and open-source telecommunication server platforms
- XML Customizing Support
- industry-leading two-year warranty
- enterprise-grade HD voice full duplex speakerphone system
The HDV Series is both intuitive and intelligent. The advanced SIP phones allow businesses of all sizes to communicate and collaborate to effectively increase productivity and deliver results.
The following is a summary of the top features of the HDV Series. To view a complete list of specifications, click here.
- high-definition audio
- wideband full duplex speakerphone
- dual LAN ports and support for Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Network Telecom understands that it is vital for your business to have a reliable and uninterrupted communications system. For this reason we offer technical support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year. We also provide same day parts, labor and technical support for Panasonic hardware.
Network Telecom wants to make sure you get the most out of your telephone system. If you currently use a Panasonic phone system in Cambridge, contact us and we can provide your team with hardware training and consulting to help maximize your productivity and utilize all of its features.
Click here to learn more about the Panasonic phone system or contact us below. In addition, make sure you check out the Network Telecom Blog for the most up-to-date news in the communications industry.