Polycom is one of the largest telecom technology companies in the world, and Network Telecom is proud to be able to recommend, install, and maintain a full range of Polycom products and services. Installing Polycom products can typically be done in a rapid manner, and interface with many existing systems. Contact Network Telecom today in order to speak to a specialist about your business.
Technology in the telephone world has advanced dramatically over the past few years, and as such a business should not settle for an out-dated experience when it comes to their communications. Being able to communicate effectively with coworkers and customers is one of the most powerful and effective tools a business has to increase productivity and sales. Click here to learn more
Polycom provides desktop telecommunications hardware that is built to provide the highest quality voice, video and data communication between all employees and customers. Intuitive user interfaces, advanced voice and video technology, and a wide range of devices are just a few of the reasons to choose Polycom for your telephone needs. Polycom hardware offers:
- A wide selection of devices and applications for organization, institutions and businesses of all sizes and budgets
- The highest audio quality in the industry for clear communication during every call
- Device integration with a large list of unified communication services
- Advanced features and applications that are designed to simplify workflows and improve employee productivity
Meetings are a critical component of every business, whether that business is a billion dollar industry giant, or a local company that has employees working from home. Polycom conference services allows for businesses to equip their meetings with the best quality audio and video equipment that will allow users to interact with each other in a way that is more clear, concise and easy to understand. Polycom has over twenty years of experience creating business conferencing solutions that improve efficiency. Click here to learn more
Polycom conferencing solutions provide:
- Optimization for Microsoft services such as Skype and Lync
- A wide selection of devices that are ideal for any office, home or board room
- Utilization of the latest technology for low latency, low bandwidth calls that do not clog up a network
- The best possible voice quality
Network Telecom Advantage
Network Telecom has decades of experience providing businesses in the Kitchener-Waterloo, Cambridge and Guelph regions with the best possible telecommunications solutions. We utilize products from over a dozen brands in order to provide the best service that we can. Our experts are able to recommend, install and service our solutions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Your business communication needs are our top priority. Click here to contact us today.